eric trules is available
for speaking engagements.
in spoken word and pictures.
contact him directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- on 40 years of Contemporary Art in
America (1965 – 2005)
- THE POET AND THE CON – a feature-length
autobiographical documentary film on Trules’ relationship
with his uncle, a career criminal (www.poetandcon.com)
- World Travel: to the MidEast, Mexico,
Southeast Asia, South America, Scandinavia, & more (www.etravelswithetrules.com)
- 1-2 hour motivational talk on
"finding your own voice", "thinking and living
outside the box", and/or "taking the road less traveled".
– appropriate for college campuses, corporate trainings,
and any place people want to stretch and discover their creative